The Experience Passport – Experience Packages
- If The Experience Passport Ltd cancels an experience due to COVID-19 restrictions within an experience area then this experience will be transferred to a suitable date in the future where possible or a refund made minus any comitted costs.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic experience prices may see a slight increase.
- HOSTED EXPERIENCES – will see a reduction in party size and will only be available to people from the same household. If a booking is for a larger party from different households then a surcharge will be applicable. Face coverings will be required.
- SELF-DRIVE EXPERIENCES – only members of the same household will be allowed to travel in hire cars, where parties include people from multiple households separate cars will be required which may include a surcharge.
- Payment is required in full (100%) at the time of booking. No booking is confirmed until payment is received.
- Payment plans for the total cost can be agreed between The Experience Passport Ltd and the customer.
- Where a booking is for 2 or more people the payable amount stated on the invoice is the total cost of the experience package.
- Invoices will be made out in the name of one dedicated member of the party who will be responsible for paying the payable amounts stated on time.
- All price quoted are in (£) pounds sterling.
- When a booking enquiry is made it is on the understanding that you have fully read and understood the terms and conditions of business.
- All bookings will be provisionally confirmed via email and an invoice sent to the dedicated party member soon after. Bookings will not be fully confirmed until the deposit payment is made.
- Where experiences are only available to people aged 18 or over, the enquirer must confirm at the time of enquiry that all members of the party meet this criteria. On arrival if a member of the party is under the age of 18 then the experience will be cancelled and no refund will be given. Photographic ID may be requested.
- Where an experience has a member of the party under the age of 18 then that person must be supervised at all times my a responsible adult.
- Where a hotel, activity, restaurant or experience becomes unavailable a suitable replacement will be sourced.
- On arrival, before departure the party will be requested to show booking confirmations and passports or other valid photographic ID.
- Self-drive experiences are experiences where a host is not present.
- Transfers are not included unless prior arrangement is made.
- Self-Drive vehicle pick up points are available at selected locations throughout the UK. Agreement to pick up/drop off locations will be agred at time of booking.
- Drivers on a self-drive experience must be at least 30 years of age. One named driver is included in the price quoted. Additional drivers may incur a small fee.
- Drivers must have a full driving license. Copy of relevant documentation will be required at the time of booking which will be forwarded to the hire companies to complete booking.
- Driving licenses and docuentation must be carried at all times when on a self-drive experience.
- People from non-eu countries may be required to produce an international drivers permit. Confirmation of this will be made at the time of payment.
- A deposit will be payable on collection of the vehicle to the hire company. This will be refundable if the vehicle is returned as per their terms and conditions.
- The contract for this hire will be between the hire company and the driver. Any damges or additional charges are a liability of the driver.
- Vehicles must be returned to the agreed drop off location in a clean and undamaged condition on the agreed date at the agreed time. Failure to comply withh these may result in a chargeable fee.
- Vehicles must be returned with a fuel tank of fuel, failure to return with a full tank of fuel will result in a chargeable fee.
- Guests will receive an itemised itinerary prior to departures.
- Guests are limited to 1 x cabin sized luggage (56x45x25cm) + one small on board bag (laptop case, small rucksack or handbag) per person on all experiences.
- Where couples are booked onto an experience 1 x larger suitcase per couple can replace the 2 x cabin sized bags.
- If The Experience Passport Ltd makes the decision to cancel an experience due to reasons outwith their control an alternative date will be arranged in the future on a date that accomodates both parties where available. Where a suitable date cannot be found then a full refund minus any comitted costs will be made. Any re-arranged dates must be made within 12 months of the original experience start date.
- If an experience is cancelled by a client then a minimum of 84 days notice must be given, an alternative date will be offered on the first occassion and if this is not acceptable a refund of 100% of the total will be refunded minus any non-refundable committed costs.
- Cancellations made between 83 and 56 days will be offered an alternative date on the first occassion and if this is not acceptable a refund of 50% of the total will be refunded minus any non-refundable committed costs.
- Cancellations made within 56 days are non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be made in writting.
- All cancellations made by the clients will be subject to a £200.00 administration charge.
- The information that you supply at the time of booking will be used to create your experience package. This may mean that your details have to be passed onto a third party supplier to book parts of your experience package. For example but not limited to accommodation providers, activity provider, restaurants and hire companies. We will notify you via email if this has been done.
- It is very important to us that you enjoy your experience with us and at no time will The Experience Passport Ltd sell your personal details for profit or gain.
Health & Safety
- The Experience Passport Ltd will provide risk assessments relevant to your experience after the booking confirmation is made. You must read these and understand them before your arrival with us. If you have a question or query regarding the risk assessment then this must be made in writing prior to arrival to email@example.com
- A toolbox talk and safety briefing will be conducted before any hosted experience starts. You must sign to say that you have recieved and understood this talk.
- The word of any guide, host, instructor, activity staff or third party contractor is final. If someone is deemed to be acting in a reckless or unsafe manner then the experience will be terminated for the party and no refunds will ne given. Clients must follow safety instructions at all times.
- We like to share our stories through relevant social media channels and websites. We will ask for your consent to use any photos of your experience in this way.
- The Experience Passport Ltd recommends that all clients participating on an experience package have the appropriate travel insurance.
- All clients must ensure that they are covered the appropriate travel insurance for the duration of their experience with us.
- Travel insurance should include but is not limited to: cancellations, curtailments, delays, medical and emergency expenses including repatriation, flight cancellations and delays, personal accidents, injury or death, the breakage or loss of personal items and items that have been lost or stolen.
The Experience Passport Ltd (SC609457) or any person or company working on behalf The Experience Passport Ltd shall not be liable for the consequences of delays or restrictions from global or local health pandemics, adverse weather, obstructions, repairs or damage to navigational works, flooding, shortage of water, transportation restrictions, industrial action, war, terrorism, fuel-rationing, shortages of or non-availability of fuel or any other cause and reserve the right to restrict the activity if unusual or hazardous conditions prevail. Neither The Experience Passport Ltd nor any person or company working or assisting on behalf of The Experience Passport Ltd shall be liable for death, personal injury or illness. However nothing in this statement is to exclude liability for death, personal injury due to negligence on the part of The Experience Passport Ltd.
The Experience Passport
Office 90, Alloa Business Centre,
Whins Road, Alloa FK10 3SA